Are you ready to attend a conference devoted to professional women that doesn’t just leave you inspired but prepares you to get in action the very next day?
Inspiring Women Conference is unique because you will not only be exposed to inspiring speakers on topics relevant to the professional woman, but it is filled with practical solutions that you can begin to implement immediately. Additionally, you will start building relationships immediately with fun icebreakers that will make conversations with other women effortless.
Here are the logistics:
• Inspiring Women Conference
• Sept. 21, 2012 8:00 am – 4 pm
• Country Inn & Suites, 1837 Centre Point Circle, Naperville, IL 60563, 630-505-3353
• Visit www.inspiringwomenconference.com for more details and to register.
And here are the conference learning points:
1. Move closer to your dream whether to advance to the executive level at a big corporation, start a new business or grow your small business.
2. Learn how to have your happiness and fulfillment on the inside manifest itself outwardly.
3. Move past the barriers that prevent your success – right now.
4. Learn how to be a charismatic star in the eyes of your customers and organization.
5. Build relationships with other women so together you can reach your goals.
Presenters are preeminent Chicago area entrepreneurs as well as a Fortune 500 executive. Read more about them at www.inspiringwomenconference.com
• Lillian Bjorseth
• Deanne DeMarco
• Kim Ervin
• Dianne Morr
• Marcie Stern
Contact me at email@example.com if you would like to join Country Inn & Suites, Sofia’s Med Spa and others to sponsor this awesome conference … or have any questions.